Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Know your identity.

Who are you? Who am I? Who I am, or who I believe I am, is what I build my life upon. Do I put my identity in myself? someone else? or do I put my identity in Jesus Christ? What is the fundation in my life? What was Jesus' fundation? The first thing Jesus was told by His Father before He started His minestry was "This is my SON, in whom I am well pleased" or in other words; this is my son, whom I LOVE. That was Jesus' fundation. He needed to know who He was, and that He was loved. So do I. So do we. The most important thing I can ever get a hold of, is that I am God's daugther, and He loves me. Not because I am lovable, but because God is love. As long as I put my identity in myself, I will never succed. I need a revelation of who I am in Jesus.. Do you?

2 comments:

  1. yes i do:)
    takk for blogginnlegg når eg verkleg trengde det!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Å, Marte Martilla mi...
    Korleis har du det i USA?
    Tenker på deg. Legger deg I Guds hender kvar dag! Veldig glad i deg! Takk for melding på bursdagen min:) Guds fred

    ReplyDelete