Monday, June 22, 2009

Today I just want to go to heaven. I don't want to live one more day in this crappy world. Full of shit. Filled with evil. Suffering. Hatred. Egoism. Bitterness. Pain. War. Poverty. Indifference. Pride...

I just want to run away from everything. Run away from all the stupid rutines, traditions, strive for no reason. All the things that keep us from living our lives in fellowship with God and each other. I want to run away from all the unwritten rules about who I should be, and who I should not be. Tired of being placed in a box. Tired of allowing people to place me in that box...

I want to run away from this world's mindset. Why are people so surprised when you give away a little love?

God didn't intend the world to be like it is. It is not God's will that children are starving, that small girls are being raped, and that the rest of the world close their eyes and pretend that they don't see... But He sends me and you, so that we can be in this world and show His love..

The LIGHT that is in us, is GREATER than the darkness of this world...

1 comment:

  1. That's so right Janne(Hehe, started writing this in english, so why not continue;)! I am so glad that we can be sent by God and walk with Him. He knows where to send us, we just need a willing heart. Have you felt a change when it comes to having a willing heart byt taking the dts?

    ReplyDelete