Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Praise Him

"I want to worship You
Jesus, I want to worship You
I don't know what to say,
and I don't know what to do
but I want to worship You!"

I don't like to say good bye
I praise God for each moment of this journey so far
I praise Him for every person I've got to share a bit of live with
I praise Him for the all the beauty He has created, people and nature
I praise Him for cherry juice, routie and mango smoothie
I praise Him for sunshine, and for rain
I praise Him for the newborns I've held in my arms
I praise Him for friendships that has been made
I praise Him for the late evenings in a rotten house, watching the stars through the big holes in the roof
I praise Him for the smile of each child I've hugged
I praise God for my father and mother, which I love so very high, who's always there for me, who never hits me with a bat for no reason, but do everything they possibly can to show me how much they love me
I praise Him for lizards that eats some of the millions of mosquitoes
I praise Him for the awesome worship times in small, dilapidated houses
I praise Him for the opportunity to be a difference in someone's life
I praise Him for the journey ahead, into the Amazone
I praise Him because He is worthy to be praised!!!

1 comment:

  1. Det er sterkt og rørande å lese kvar gong, Janne.
    Er du du i indre Brasil på nye eventyr no?
    Eg må berre seie, du er så UTRULEG tøff som reiser aleine. Det er berre så tungt å kjenne på einsemda og å måtte bere alle inntrykka utan å kunne dele og oppleve saman med ein annan.
    Eg gledar meg til å sjå det att snart!
    God bless:)

    ReplyDelete