Friday, October 16, 2009

GUYANA...

when I stop doing thins in my own strenght, when I choose to sit down at Jesus feet, just to be with HIM... when I seek Him more than seeking His gifts and blessings, seek His face instead of seeking His hands... when I realize that my main calling is not to do, to go, but to be... together with my Father... than suddenly doors just open...

Guyana, I'd never heard about the country before.. but it's there, south america, and God just opened a door for me there. so hopefully, in few days I'll be landing in Georgetown. I am going to stay at a ywam base there, and be a part of their work among the poor in the country. they have a lot of different minestry such as bush evangelism, children minestry, mercy minestry (visiting HIV/AIDS victims at the hospital), construction minestry, worship etc... I'll be able to give, recieve, learn, grow... while I'm surrounded by the beautiful amazone.. 

If you want to pray for me feel free to do it. Pray that I'll manage to go from Mexico to Guyana (so far I only have a ticket to mexico city), pray that God will send someone who wants to travel with me down in Brazil in January. And pray that God will send people in my way that I can share His love with!

May God our Father fill us with peace and joy as we sit down at His feet just to be in His presence.. Amen

2 comments:

  1. I do care for you, and your life in Christ!Have a good journey, be blessed!
    We will try to pray for you every mornig, when we pray for the day, for joy and strenght. Praying for our family in Asia and Afrika, and now in South Amerika! God bless you! Big hug from Gunnlaug!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Gunnlaug! You're such a wonderful woman, which I really look up to! Thanks for all the prayers. Blessings

    ReplyDelete